When you send me your child’s IEP and we review it together, you’re going to feel a sigh of relief that you are no longer alone and your voice is being heard. It’s time to change your students' special education experience!
Schedule an IEP review; I’ll personally look over your child’s IEP, identify areas of improvement, double-check how things are documented and give you recommendations for your child.
I will look over the paperwork, identify areas of improvement. The cost is $200 per hour.
Nicolette Lesniak is a certified special education teacher and educational specialist with over 15 years’ experience. She has consulted with teachers and families throughout Chicago and NWI to build student’s voices and self-advocacy skills. She have also consulted with leading curriculum companies to make sure the needs of all learners are being met.
Let’s make this school year great, by advocating for what is in the best interest of your children and students.
Each Session Includes The Following:
- One 60 minute session with Nicolette Lesniak, Ed.S will personally review your documents and give you recommendations
- One 30 minute follow-up session with Nicolette Lesniak, Ed.S
- Unlimited text and/or email support for one week following your session.
- Optional: Recordings of virtual sessions delivered via email
- An action plan will be given concerning next steps.
- Effective communication strategies to build sustainable parent teacher partnership
Book your IEP review today and take the guesswork out of advocating for your child. All documents must be sent after booking your appointment for the IEP review to begin. Nicolette Lesniak is not an attorney and does not give legal advice. All advocacy decisions are your own.